Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gypsy

Hello After driving Gypsy home today (and being piddled on on the way) we are delighted to say that she is settling in very well to her new home and seems very happy with her lot. We have decided - after much discussion and negotiation- to call her Ivy. Her favourite thing so far has been cuddling in with Ruth and Ruaridh on the couch though she ahs been very good at going outside when necessary. Even the cats have been showing an interest and making sure Ivy knows who's boss! We are all delighted with our beautiful new girl. Thankyou so much for introducing us and for training her so well- she is an absolute delight. We will keep you up to date with how she is doing. Bye for now
The Pages and Ivy xxxx

Re: Gypsy

I had the pleasure of meeting Gypsy at the kennels a few weeks ago. She's adorable, and I'm glad that, like her sisters, she has now found such a lovely home of her own. I'm sure you'll all have many happy years together.

Have all the pups now found homes?

Hi Agnes, yes I think they're now all in their own homes.

Edited to add:- I look forward to hearing your updates on how Ivy's getting on.

Hi,
I hope you all and Gypsy experience unconditional, reciprocated love for many years!

Ivy's ex-foster mum here. It was a pleasure to meet you today and although Spanner and I will miss the little tyke, we are delighted that she has found such an obviously suitable and loving home. Wishing you all much mutual and reciprocal happiness for a long future. We look forward to news and pictures.

Hi
So glad Ivy (Gypsy) has got her home.

Her sisters Lady and Lassie are settling down so well. They love hugs too

often at the same time

mags