Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cindy (Rascal)

Dear Jimmy, Celia and everyone at GRF,

I'd just like to let you know that Rascal (previously Cindy) is settling in beautifully in her new home. After a busy Christmas, she's enjoying nothing more than lazing in her bed with her favourite Christmas present, a stuffed snowman (who she seems to have adopted!)

She is also enjoying getting out and about for walks with us, visiting her Gran and Grandad and playing with her new best friend Kiera, the Border Terrier. She also enjoys visits to the local pet shop where she is spoiled rotten with attention and treats from the shop assistants.

Rascal is an absolute delight and progressing well with toilet training (still a few accidents but she's definitely getting the idea!)

We hope to bring her soon for a visit,

Sarah, David and Rascal.

Re: Cindy (Rascal)

Rascal (Cindy) has beautiful, innocent eyes unlike the real rascals! She must be a sweet rascal then!

Aw it is so good to hear that she is getting on well her picture on here is adorable! Im a bit jealous that she is getting on so well with a non greyhound as my Bambi wont consider that in terms of friendship - but hey ur wee girl is just a baby so maybe doesnt have so many "fixed views" as my girl!!lol Wish u many happy years with ur little Rascal!! x

Here she is with her snowman :)

Hi Sarah and David,
She looks great. We're so glad that she is settling.
Thanks for giving her a good home.
Celia and Jimmy.

Beautiful Girl that she is love the pic xxxx

She's gorgeous. I love the picture of her with her snowman. A foster grey that I had from GRF had a stuffed goat of all things & she carried it from room to room with her & always took it to bed. My 2 aren't happy till they've destuffed all toys & removed the squeak. Her new name is greyt too & I'm sure it's very apt, lol
You're in for many happy times & years of unconditional love - enjoy