Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Last posting

Fox is happy to report that she is staying in her foster home forever so she's signing off with a big smile and cuddles to Celia and Jimmy.
Marion has had to promise NEVER to foster another greyhound!!
Thank you to everyone who has followed her progress - we'll keep in touch.

Re: Last posting

Excellent and touching news! Marion, I am full of admiration at your decision. Having made it you made Foxy's dreams come true. There would be no better home for her than at yours. I think she is lucky to have been fostered by you.
I wish you all many happy years together! I am sure that Foxy will thank you with all her love in the future.
Very best wishes,
Stan

Hi Marion,
That is wonderful news.
We always hoped that this would happen, since Foxy could not possibly ever get a better Mummy.
Thank you so much for kindly taking care of the little girl and finally taking her into her forever home.
Foxy is one very lucky little girl.
She'll look after your boys.
Celia and Jimmy.

Aw that is brilliant news!! She looked so at home with you at the walk and she is just the most gorgeous gorgeous girl!!! Glad to hear that u decided u did have room to keep one more she is a lucky lucky girlie!! xx

Thanks everyone,
Looking back, it was fate, as various things conspired to delay the start of her hydrotherapy so, by the time we got going, she'd already become one of the family, and I knew it would be hard to let her go. So the 'gods' took a hand (I believe Celia has a direct line!), Marion xx

1 2