Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greyhoundrescuefife.

Having recently visited Baltree for the first time and given a grand tour of the kennels,I feel I have to make a comment on your forum - might I first congratulate Celia and Jimmy on the fantastic set up that they have up there and commend then on the work that they do and the very obvious effort,time and endevour they put in to the daily running of their superb operation.
I arrived with two greyhounds for them to rehome,was immediately made very welcome and was shown around the "inside" heated kennels which housed all the greyhounds they have at present ensuring they are all warm for the winter - I then saw the outside "summer" kennels, the runs and the spacious gallops, I met volunteer helpers and walkers - then had a nice cuppa coffee and a fine chat with Celia + Jimmy about what I now realise is a very impressive set-up.
Well done Celia + Jimmy keep up the very good work.

Re: Greyhoundrescuefife.

Hi Ally,

Thank you for your very kind words of support for Greyhound Rescue Fife, it is greatly appreciated.
It is nice for Celia and Jimmy and our Baltree Kennels to be praised publicly like what you have done in your post.
They are so dedicated their lives revolve around Greyhounds.

THEIR LIFE AMBITION IS TO SIMPLY SAVE GREYHOUNDS!

We are so glad that you felt so comfortable leaving your two Greyhounds with us to look after at Baltree, to find them new forever homes. That they deserve.

Again on behalf of everyone at Greyhound Rescue Fife, Celia and Jimmy and all the Volunteers thank you for helping us. You must come and visit us again soon.

George, Morag,
and our Hounds Billy and Lassie

I have never been on a forum but I had to add a comment to what Ally B has said. I have two greyhounds and decided to look for a third. I contacted Greyhound Rescue Fife and I would like to thank them for the help they have given me in finding another greyhound. After a a number of phone calls and a very thorough home visit I visited Baltree and I was very impressed on how much Celia, Jimmy and the volunteers there do for the dogs. It was a big step for us to get a third greyhound but this was made easier by the help we received at Baltree. Celia knew so much about each dog and was able to help us choose the greyhound that would be perfect for our family. The results us we now have Tony who is a wonderful dog that has been accepted by our dogs and it feels like he has always been part of our family.

Thank you Celia, Jimmy and the volunteers at Baltree. You all do a wonderful job. We will hopefully bring Tony to one of your walks soon.

Thanks again

Anne & Rick and our grehounds Stormie, Luna and Tony

George,Morag,Billy and Lassie - I certainly will come again and visit soon and maybe get another cuppa and a good blether - and this time I`ll bring the cakes.
I promised Celia and Jimmy that I will be back after my two are rehomed.
Comfortable doesn`t really describe how I felt by the way when I brought them to up Baltree (a big bit sad would be closer)but by the time I went home I knew I had left them within a most competent and proficient organisation and went away happy in the knowledge that all would most certainly bode well for my two`s future.
Good luck Anne + Rick with your third and by the way you couldn`t have said truer words in your post.