Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paddy and Josie

Just to let you all know that Paddy and Josie have settled in beautifully here in Dallas.
We collected them yesterday, and they made the long journey very well.
We did not hear a peep from them during the night, but they were very pleased to see us this morning.
They are taking great delight in exploring our large garden, and Paddy has already claimed the sofa as his bed. We are just going out to buy a bed for Josie.
We are very happy to have adopted Greyhounds AGAIN. They make the most adorable loving pets.
I will keep you all posted on their progress.

Re: Paddy and Josie

Dear Jan, Fantastic choice of dogs - Paddy is such a gentleman and the best little man in GRF (bar Jimmy!). This is a magic time and I'm sure you will all enjoy it to the full. Look forward to some updates from across the Pond!
All the best,
Marion

Is this the brindle Paddy? Has he finally been re-homed?

Thrilled for Josie, she is a wonderful girl

Hi Agnes. Yes it is the brindle Paddy. He is a great big softie. We already love him to bits.

Hi Marion. Thanks for the good wishes. Just to let you know that we live in Dallas Morayshire, not Dallas Texas. Our little village is just one street of about 200 people, nevertheless we were here before the other Dallas !

Hi Lana. Thanks for the good wishes. Are you her previous Mum?
She is certainly a great girl, and seems to be settling in well.
I think she is going to be the boss lady, Paddy seems to be very subserviant to her. GIRL POWER rules!

Hi Jan. I'm so glad you have rehomed Paddy. He has been waiting for some time for his forever home. I wish you, Josie and Paddy many happy years together.

Dear Jan,
I have absolutely no doubt that your Dallas is a much nicer place to live - I'm sure Paddy and Josie will soon be local celebs and wish you every happiness.
Marion

aww hope this time paddy has a forever home as he was let down before

I was her previuos mum...she is every bit a wonderful quirky charcaterful lady who will definately be top dog...it sounds as if Paddy is her perfect match! Was a difficult decision to put her back but the best decision all round (and for her) as she did not settle with our kids as well as Toby her paired aprtner who we still have. Was fantastic to hear she was rehomed so quickly and to a loving home. All the very best to you both

Paddy was my favourite! So glad he has a home. Fantastic!