Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ted

Hi guys,it's the first time i have posted here.I don't know how many of you remember Ted but i had the pleasure of taking him home three weeks ago and his real character has blossomed in that short time.He has been spotless in the house and so gentle with my grandkids.He is the most unagressive dog i have seen and beleive me i have seen a lot.He even swops bones and beds with my other girl Lucy and she used to be so nippy with any other dogs,a real little bossy boots.He has a little trick up his sleeve when he wants in or out the door,he keeps tapping it with his paw until he gets your attention,he is a real gent.

Re: ted

And on top of that Ted is an extremely beautiful black dog. You will see his real beauty soon, when some sunshine comes!
All the best for your family and Ted!

good to see he has settled in well. Is he still jumping like a spring lamb when you get his lead? Give him a big hug from me.

mine isnt the only one that bounces like Tigger on some type of illegal substance then when the lead comes out LOL

Good to hear that Ted has settled in and is getting on with Lucy,we always knew he was a proper gentleman,he jumped into my car and after a few sniffs around he settled down, with the occasional look over the back seat at my dog Lady,who was in the back passenger seat.Greyhounds are special dogs and greyhound owners are special people. Hope you put our
GRF sticker on the car to publise and promote the work at Greyhound Rescue Fife.You will be made welcome anytime you want to use the runs at Baltree. Keep us informed on Teds progress from time to time
bert mccurdy helper at Greyhound Rescue Fife

Thanks for the replys and the kind words.Iv'e been working on his coat and putting some weight on him and even after just three weeks he is looking very smart.Iv'e also seen his impersonation of a Harrier Jump Jet and i am glad to say he has stopped it,and yes Bert my sticker is where everyone can see it.I will keep you posted on his progress.Cheers.