Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IT'S WALKIES TIME.

Hi Guys,
We believe that it could be safe to come out of your igloos, so, the first GRF walk of 2011 is coming up.
The first walk is on Sunday 6 March at 11am. The walk is in Dunfermline, starting at the Pittencrieff Park car park.
So come on guys - get rid of them cobwebs - your boots were meant for walking and so are your greyhounds.
We are looking forward to seeing you all again.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: IT'S WALKIES TIME.

Woo hoo!! That sounds fab its been ages since Bambi and I have seen everyone so looking forward to it!! (well obviously thats dependant on me getting there - I always get a bit lost in dunfermline - but so far have made it there eventually so Ill just set off early and keep my fingers crossed!!lol)x

The "Events" page has now been brought up to date with a list of all the walks this year.

sounds good and is in Archie and Sweeties home town so see you all there

We cant remember how to get there. Can anyone give us the postcode please.

Thanks
Karen, Pat and Ace

the post code is KY12 8QH

Lassie and lady are coming on the walk

mags

Many thanks Mags

We will be there with Ace and my sister is visiting us for the weekend from Southampton so she is being dragged along as well!!

Karen, Pat and Ace

I think Molly and the girls are going to try and make it with Suzie. I can't however. Hope it all goes well.

Evan

Hopefully it will be good weather for the resumption of the GRF walks today.

Remember we will be taking little miss JAZZ along with us so anyone that has been following her fostering will be able to see her tomorrow

What a fantastic turn out today for our Dunfermline walk. The weather was fine too. We hope that you all enjoyed yourselves.
We thank Fiona Smith for donating her lucky numbers winnings to the homeless dogs. A very kind and generous gesture Fiona.
The total we received from the February and March draws was a fantastic £208.80. Thanks to everyone who takes a ticket.
Thanks to Kate too for drawing in from the raffle a great £78 for the dogs.
This gave a fantastic £286.80 collected for the "inmates ".
See you all at the next walk.
Celia, Jimmy and the dogs.