Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog Show

Just to let you all know that full information on our 4th dog show is now available to view from the link's on the left "Fife Dog Show"

Tickets will be on sale early next week and can be purchased by contacting myself, from the kennels (once I deliver them ) or at any of our forthcoming dog walks. Buying your ticket in advance helps us plan better for the day and also allows you into a free prize draw

We are now looking to promote this event as widely as possible so if you can help that would be great. (will seee if I can link George's poster onto the site to allow folk to download and print).

Remember every penny raised goes to help the hounds, so please support this event. In the meantime look out unwanted gifts (or alcohol ) etc that maybe of use in our raffle, tombola or white elephant stand.

Although it has been mentioned in our nrewsletter, I will shortly post potential cheap sponsorship opportunities to buy for yourself, a gift for someone or for an organisations etc watch this space .

In the meantime if you have any question(s) about this show then please do not hesitate to ask either on this forum or by emailing me direct, "there is no such thing as a stupid question"

Re: Dog Show

Kell will be buying his tickets as soon as he can get his paws on them. He's looking forward to defending his title and trying to retain his trophy

Steve
He's looking forward to defending his title and trying to retain his trophy

NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!

Quincy will be buying his ticket too. We were disappointed we could not make it last year so looking forward to coming along this year.

Karen

We cant make it this year - we will be in Ypres in Belgium!!
Oh well, Ace will just have to win the title next year instead!!

Hope everyone has a grand day

Karen, Pat and Ace