Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucky Number Draws February and March

Hi Everyone

Got a bit behind with the draws but will do the two months' draws at the walk tomorrow.

February's prize fund is £132.00 split as £79.20 to GRF and £52.80 to the winner - 66 numbers sold.

March's prize fund is £128.00 split as £76.80 to GRF and £51.20 to the winner - 64 numbers sold.

Thanks for everyone's continued support and good luck.

Re: Lucky Number Draws February and March

Hi Fiona. I keep meaning to enter the lucky numbers draw. Can you tell me how to join? Thanks

Me too please??

Karen Brundell

The Two draws took place today at Dunfermline. We drew March first and number 54 was the lucky number belonging to Bo Barclay, amazingly enough, this is the third time this number has been drawn - August 2010, October 2010 and now March 2011 - that is really one lucky number.

The February draw took place second (because there were two more numbers in that draw it was easier to add two balls as opposed to trying to find them and remove them) and number 68 was drawn belonging to me, Fiona Smith. First time I've ever won, so I'm really pleased. I decided the dogs deserved the money more than me so I donated my winnings to GRF.

I handed over a cheque to GRF for £156 which was their share of the February and March draws along with my cheque for £52.80.

Thanks to everyone who continues to participate in this.

How to take part - it's simple - £2.00 buys one number per month. This number is entered into the draw and the split of winnings is 60% of the prize fund to GRF and the remaining 40% to the winner. The more people who participate the higher the prize. If you wish to take part you can email me at grfluckynumber@yahoo.co.uk and I can let you know the available numbers to choose from and payment can be whatever suits each person, eg, you can pay each month at the walks, you can pay in advance and pay for X number of months or you can pay monthly directly in the dedicated bank account.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in taking part.

Thanks again for everyone's support.