Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kitchen area at Baltree

Looking for wall unit 800x720 to finish off kitchen at kennels.If you are changing your kitchen at the moment and have a wall unit that size or even something similar then we can put it to good use at the kennels.you can email me and I will arrange transport.thanks
bert

Re: kitchen area at Baltree

keep an eye out on gumtree there was someone on there a few days ago getting rid of units

Hi,

We're getting a new kitchen put in this weekend, and you are most welcome to our old units. Just measured the wall unit, its 1m 20cm x 77 cm. Let me know if its any use. We're in Scone, but I can bring it to the kennels if there isn't anyone passing this area.

Hi Katherine,
thanks for answering my post.I need 800x720 to match up with other units. Space between window and other unit is 1000, thanks for the offer but it seems to big.
bert

Hi Bert

Might be able to help, we have an old works wall unit waiting to be thrown out (actually quite good condition)it's just slightly different by about 20mm

i.e. it is 800(w) x 740(h) x 310 (d)

Let me know if you think it would be suitable and will put "to keep" sticker on it

Hi Alex,
sounds very promising 20ml in height wont make that much difference as long as I can get doors to fit it,would you like me to pick it up.
thanks bert

Hi Bert

Depends on how soon you want to fit
If it is soon then will need to come and pick up. If can wait until next dog walk in April I can bring along and we just transfer from car to car.

If you want to pick up email me and I will arrange times etc
P.S. we also have some shelving going to good home if needed as well ? although quite heavy (as is the cupboard)

Hi Alex,
I go to kennels every Saturday, could I pick up the unit a week on Sat, what kind of shelving timber or metal racking? you could let me know your post code for the sat nav. Dont know area to well as I come from Harthill area.
thanks again bert

Hi Bert

If you could send me an email (for some reason the works pc wont let me send to you !! you must be on a bard list )

Will be working Saturday from 10:00 (not at own work)so would depend on when you can get along.

The shelve is wooden, let me know if you want as will need to take home from work first unless you can do during week ?