Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KIRKCALDY GREYHOUND WALK.

Hi Guys.
Remember on Sunday 3rd April is the next dog walk.
It is in Beveridge Park, Kirkcaldy, leaving from the main car park at 11am.
Remember - doggies on leads and pickupdapoopoo.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: KIRKCALDY GREYHOUND WALK.

Has anyone got any fool proof directions for how to find this (coming over the Forth Road Bridge), or a satnav friendly postcode?

Hi Steve,
Postcode is KY2 5LZ.
If you google Beveridge Park, Kirkcaldy you'll get a map of the surrounding area.
Celia and Jimmy.

Aw now if u needed directions you know Im the one to ask!!lol This is the original Kirkcaldy location isnt it? My route to this one is ridiculous but it gets me there!! When I tried a "short cut" I got lost and missed the walk!! Ill be taking the "interesting route" and making sure I get there next week!!lol x

Yipeee - were just thinking it was time we visited you guys to let you know how Lucy was getting on and now you will be visiting our home town. Looking forward to see you all on the walk. Trish x

We should make it this time with Suzie.

Hopefully see you all there.

Evan

Just to add we will once again have dog show tickets for sale at the walk (£3.50)

and will also be on hand to accept any items for our tombola and raffle

REMEMBER FOLKS IT IS TOMORROW.

Thanks to everyone who attended today's walk. The weather was great and we hope that you all enjoyed yourselves.
Special thanks go to Fiona Smith for the time and effort she puts into the Lucky Numbers lottery. She won and donated her winnings to the dogs for a second time. Bless you Fiona - you've made lots of dogs very happy.
Special thanks also go to Kate Conn for collecting £48 for the dogs via our raffle. Well done Kate and thanks to all who helped.
Remember the next walk is at Loch Leven on Sunday 1st May at 11am.
Celia and Jimmy.