Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sponcering a kennal

My Grandson aged 8 today was delighted to recieve his birthday card and pictures ect from Spangle and Twinkle...I think its a lovely way of getting children interested in the greyhounds... So from 1 very happy child a big THANK YOU xx

Re: Sponcering a kennal

Callum's dog Buster went to rainbow bridge this morning...Buster was 16 years old ...he had a great life and was much loved...its been strange day cos it is also my 2 sons birthday as well...Many tears have been shed....BUT Buster will now be with his arch enemy my greyhound Weeman

Re: Sponcering a kennal

Meg & Callum,
All four of us are saddened by your news of Buster's passing over Rainbow Bridge. He was a great age for a dog and was loved by both of you. He leaves many happy memories to be treasured that won't be forgotten. He has now crossed the Rainbow Bridge and the Angels have increased by ONE. R.I.P. Buster.

Remember we have our Memoriam pages on the GRF Website not just Greyhounds, If you want Buster included in the memoriam pages you need to contact John the Webmaster, Contact Details can be found by clicking the "in memoriam button" on the left index. and email him from there.

Hope your sons had a good birthday!