Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greyhound sitter recommendations?

Hi guys, David and I are planning a trip away and were wondering if anyone can recommend any good dog sitters in the Fife area for our 10 month old greyhound Rascal (adopted from GRF in Dec).

I'd usually ask my parents to sit but they are away at the same time and I really don't want to put her in kennels.

Thanks, Sarah

Re: Greyhound sitter recommendations?

Hi there - you could try Bespoke Home from Home Dog Boarding - dogs are put up with people in their own homes, they cover Fife and Edinburgh. Tel 01383 621088 - Miriam Fraser. Or e-mail enquiries@bespokedogboarding.co.uk. Website, www.bespokedogboarding.co.uk. I believe that they are actually looking for more people to join so appear to be very successful. Good Luck
Isobel

Re: Greyhound sitter recommendations?

Hi, I do dog fostering and also dog sitting. Providing Rascal gets on with other dogs i would be more than happy to look after him for you. I live in Fife. I have a Lurcher and a German short haired pointer(both male) who are used to dogs coming in and out of the house. You can e-mail me at Paula07_@hotmail.co.uk if this is of any interest.