Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP HELP HELP.

Hi Guys,
We desperately need volunteers for a bag pack at Sainsbury's Kinross this Saturday from 11am to 4pm.
We have kindly been given the privilege by the supermarket to hold the event but it won't be much use unless a lot of kind people can help.
Even if you could only manage a short period of time we would welcome your help.
Remember it is all for our homeless dogs.
Please come if you can.
Celia and Jimmy and all the dogs.

Re: HELP HELP HELP.

Jess Hogg
Should be able to help, Celia. Let me know times etc etc. Will be at the shelter on Thursday.
Jess

Sorry guys I am on night shift this weekend otherwise I would have been there in a flash. Used to do this for fundraising when I played in the pipe band and it is a gret opportunity if you can get enough people.

Hope all goes well

Karen

i can do a few hours

i have to pick up dog food at farm supply shop near there on Saturday

mags

I could do a couple of hours in the morning, will just turn up at the store for 11am!

Alun and I will volunteer for a couple of hours. We have a delivery from Wickes which they say will have arrived by 10.30, but to be on the safe side maybe you could put us down between 1 & 3 or 2 & 4. Let me know what best fits in with everyone else.

Many thanks to everyone who is volunteering. If we get 20 people we can do shifts.
Sharon - 1pm to 3pm would be great if that's OK.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi Guys

I can do between 2 and 4 tomorrow.

I was waiting for my work to agree to let me take some time owing.

Janet :-0)

A great big thank you to everyone who kindly gave us their valuable time aand effort at the Sainsbury's bag pack today. A healthy weight in collecting cans was obtained. We will tell you the amount taken as soon as possible.
Thanks go to the management and staff at John Sainsbury's Kinross for allowing us the privilege of having the bag pack.
Celia and Jimmy.