Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sydney & Stanley (whippets)

Posting this on behalf of my Dad, Allan. These 2 gorgeous little whippets are now named Sid (black & white) & Ted (blue & white). They are settling into their new forever home brilliantly. They are a pair of adorable, cheeky little characters. They love cuddles & climb all over you to make sure they get plenty.
Sid & Ted were introduced to my geys Big B & Maisie on Friday & it all went well. We all went for a long walk yesterday - at the end my 2 were burnt out & Sid & Ted were still raring to go, lol. Have some great pics which I will post. S & T enjoy going in the car - Sid is co pilot, siting upright in front passenger seat (even if someone else is sitting in it) & Ted settles himself stretching out on the back seat, not a care in the world.
Living in a small town word has spread quickly of the 2 new arrivals & everyone who meets them loves them.
They have obviously been very much loved & cared for & it must have been a very difficult decision to get them re homed. Rest assured they are already adored & it would be unimaginable without them around. Allan would like to thank Jimmy & Celia very much for allowing him to give them teir new forever home

Re: Sydney & Stanley (whippets)

So glad they are getting on so well Shona ! They sound like right wee characters, bet your Dad is pleased with them. Its always nice to hear how well the "lucky ones" are getting on.