Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dog show tickets and sponsorship

This weekends walk will be the last opportunity to buy your advanced dog show tickets. If you buy in advance your ticket is entered into a free prize draw (will be drawn after the first 3 classes).
Everybody who has already purcahsed a ticket could you please put your contact details on the back of them before arriving at the show (will speed things up at door).

Can I also ask that all outstanding ticket money and sponsorship money is also handed to myself at this walk

The show is shaping up once more to be an excellent event, with rossettes handed out to the first 6 in each class with trophies and some excellent prizes handed out to the top 3 (also be some smaller prizes for 4,5 and 6 as well !!!).

Along with all our prizes we also have some excellent raffle and tombola gifts and thus we have on offer at this show more prizes and more opportunities to win them than any other dog show. So why not come along and enjoy the day

I will also bring along to this Sunday's walk extra posters for people to advertise our event, just see me at the walk