Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STIRLING PETS AT HOME STORE.

On Sunday, Celia, Jimmy, Bert and Irene took some of the dogs to an invitation day at Stirling Pets at Home Store.
We had a wonderful day, with the store collecting a magnificent total of £277.77 for us. A vet and a dog groomer were on hand to help and a fair amount of the money was collected by a very nice guy - Rocky the Shetland pony. Sales of home made cakes by the store staff raised over £70.
The icing on the cake came when we rehomed Sinead and Boy was reserved until this weekend.
GRF thank profusely Tommy Campbell the store manager and Denise McGlennon the salon manager for giving us the privilege of advertising our dogs to the Stirling public and for organising the event so professionally. The staff were all extremely helpful. You have helped greyhound rescue immensely.
Thank you all.
Celia, Jimmy and all at GRF.

Re: STIRLING PETS AT HOME STORE.

I really enjoyed meeting the dogs. Ashamed to say, my first time ever with greyhounds!

They were all amazing and I am aiming to becoming a greyhound owner as soon as possible.

So, thank you to you guys for giving me the chance to meet your wonderful canines