Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISIS

Hi folks,
Finally after a rather rocky road ( many thanks for your patience and understanding Celia and Jimmy), we now have the 4th ( and final!) member of our pack. We have a 7 year old 80% greyhound Lurcher called Muskie and 2 rescue black girl greyhounds from Baltree. Shayla (ex Nellie) and Rosie. The other day we collected Isis from Baltree and what a little star she has been! Tail has gone non-stop since we got her and she is clean, exceptionally affectionate, quiet, and very good with the others. At first we were worried about the other 2 girls but Shayla, who is the boss and a bit of a drama queen soon put Isis in her place and everything seems to be ok. Isis, within an hour of arriving had mastered the rudiments of climbing stairs and her first night was relatively uneventful, she slept on and off for 2-3 hours at a time.
This morning we were amazed to hear squeaking from the bedroom and on further investigation found Isis quite contentedly lying on her bed chewing a squeaky plastic chicken which was one of the others toys! I think it is safe to say that we are over the moon with her and she appears to be very happy here with her new "Pack".
Weather permitting we will be on the walk on Sunday. Once again we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to Celia and Jimmy for allowing us the privilege of adopting 3 wonderful dogs.

Re: ISIS

she is a lovely girl hope you have many happy years with her

That's great news - really pleased for you all

Lovely. Isis is gorgeous (but aren't they all). My Dad, my partner Bobby & I visited Baltree 3 weeks ago & I was warned "we are NOT coming home with any more greys" before we left home. Bobby took an awfie shine to Isis & I had to tell him "we are NOT going home with any more greys" lol. Happy to hear Isis has found her forever home. Oh & btw we didn't come home with any more greys but my Dad did come home with 2 wee whippets who are adorable

Your "pack" are all adorable and all looked very happy together at the walk - they all just have the most adorable faces and look like butter wouldnt melt...yeh but they all look like that don't they!lol x