Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pets at Home Falkirk

We had the pleasure of taking Dennis to PAH Falkirk on Sat.Dennis is quite a shy dog ,when we arrived at PAH we had to walk past the rabbits Dennis looked in total amazement, he didnt make a move for them,his ears pricked up and was very alert. Dennis was very good with other dogs,he was excellent with children , he just stood there revelling in all the attention , and why not,Dennis had a lot of admirers yesterday and 2 very positive enquiries about rehoming.
PAH donatated a selection of dog treats, bag of dog food ,dog biscuits and other doggie items which they organised into a raffle and made the fantastic sum of £105 for our dogs at Baltree.
PAH staff had also home baking on sale the proceeds of which was to be split between PAH charity section and GRF,I would like to thank all the staff at PAH for looking after us yesterday keeping us supplied with tea and home baking, which I may add was delicious.
We spoke to many people concerning greyhounds gave out many buisiness cards to all who were interested,fridge magnets to OAPs who gave donations, badges and colouring sheets to kids we also had someone asking about helping out at the kennels, all in all a very enjoyable and rewarding day ,THANK YOU PETS AT HOME FALKIRK for inviting GRF along and to show some of our fantastic dogs to the public.
THANK YOU Bert and Irene McCurdy

Re: Pets at Home Falkirk

That sounds like a very successful day! Well done to all involved!! I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis today at the walk and he is just such a gentleman absolutely adorable! x