Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dennis

I want to thank Dennis for accompanying me on the walk yesterday. He was a lovely companion and walked really well. He even won a prize in the raffle; I still do not know how he managed to choose a winning ticket! And we discovered we had something in common – We both hate MIDGES. Dennis coped so much better with them than I did though

He is a beautiful boy and very photogenic. He also features in a few of the pictures taken yesterday.

By coincidence, he has actually spent the weekend with all the McCurdys – at Pets at Home, Falkirk on Saturday where he was admired by many - including Bert and Irene and on the Loch Leven walk with me. I think I can speak for us all; we really love Dennis and give him 11 out of 10. Lets hope someone comes and takes him home soon.

Photobucket

Re: Dennis

I agree, Dennis is a cracking dog. If I'd turned up yesterday in a bigger car there might have been three dogs coming home with me!

Yeh im another member of the Dennis fan club he is a cracker (altho I was also won over by the big daft Patch also!!Bless him!!Wait till Snow Patrol do a remake of "Chasing Cars" tho they will want Patch for the video!!) Keeping fingers crossed that both of them are soon installed on someone's couch!! x

Hi folks,

Have to agree that Dennis is a cracker! When we were scouting for our 4th pack member Dennis was our first choice to try. He walked really well with our lot until Shayla ( our resident princess/diva/banshee!!! ) decided he had failed his audition and got quite cranky with him. Isis was the all round choice and joined our mad but happy household.Of course on the walk on Sunday Shayla and Dennis met again and Shay was the model of politeness and decorum........sheesh Greyhounds - who knows what goes on in their heads lol. Hope Dennis finds a home soon, he deserves one,as do they all.