Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show total

Just back from the bank after paying in yesterday's takings it took a while
Anyway once I had done all the calculations our total for this years show far surpassed last years total of £1935

in all we raised £2,790.00 so to everybody who helped out yesterday your hard work has been worth it. Hopefully we can also raise some interest in a few of our dogs

Re: Dog show total

ANOTHER FANTASTIC DOG SHOW AND WHAT A TOTAL.

WHAT ELSE COULD WE HAVE ASKED FOR? WHAT A GREAT DAY,(PERFECT)

WE WERE GLAD TO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE ORGANISATION OF THE SHOW ONCE AGAIN!

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR HELPING TO MAKE IT A SHOW TO BE PROUD OF!!

IT MAKES IT SO WORTH WHILE SEEING EVERYONE AND THEIR DOGS ENJOYING THEIR DAY OUT AT THE DOG SHOW SO MUCH.

THANKS MUST GO TO ALL OUR SPONSORS FOR MAKING THE SHOW SO SUCCESSFUL ONCE AGAIN!!!

GEORGE, MORAG, BILLY & LASSIE

Fantastic total, well done to everyone involved. Was a fantastic day, it was our first time and we were all impressed at how organised the event was (left us broke ) but well worth it.

Well done everyone xxx

WOW - what an amazingly fantastic amount! Well done everyone! We all had a great day, thanks Alex and Lynn for all your hard work. xxx

Well done and congratulations to all on the amazing total raised!

Everyone we met,dogs included, were lovely! I know from experience how difficult it can be to organise such events and they cannot go ahead without wonderful helpers and volunteers. GRF certainly have those in adundance. Well done to you all!

We had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We were honoured to be able to sponsor the show.

Thanks a fantastic result, especially since it was raining in the morning!

Fabulous amount raised!! Well done to all involved!! x

Brilliant, what a total ! It really was a great day. Daisy and Milly slept for hours once they got home and it takes a lot to tire them out. Well done everyone involved you should be really proud of raising such a fabulous amount. Many thanks to everyone who kindly donated to my charity bucket for Breast Cancer Care. I will keep you posted on how it all goes on Saturday. At least I'll have a few weeks for my feet to recover before the next greyhound dog walk

just a further update just been told that Pets at Home also raised £80 at their stall for GRF so the total raised is now

£2,870.00

(if I have added correctly!!!)

Apologies I was a bit presumptious on my last post and so the total was wrong we now have

£3214.00

(Bert and our collection tin raised another £344 !!)

We have broke through the £3000 barrier fantastic thank you all very much for your support

What can we possibly say? There are no superlatives good enough to describe what you have all done for the dogs. The sum beggars belief.
Thank you Alex and Lynne for setting up such a wonderful event. So many people have helped it is difficult to mention all here but thanks anyway to Alex, Lynne, Willie, Linda, Helen, Dave, Bert, Irene, Janet, Fiona, George, Morag, Michele, Nic, Kate, Sam, alan, Dougie, the staff from Pets at Home, all our sponsors, the stallholders, the owners and staff at the equestrian centre and the generous visitors.
Also thanks to the catering volunteers and home bakers and the " furniture removers " at the end of the show.
Not least of all we thank the sterling efforts of our great judge Vicky who made the show such a success and a special mention to the Baltree workers who looked after the kennels for us.
Thank you one and all.
Celia, Jimmy and all the dogs.