Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Green Park wigwams

Hi guys, just like to say how much we enjoyed the annual show. My father was with us and was very impressed with how well all the dogs behaved and how well everything was organised. He was quite taken with the greyhounds (naturally!!!!). A big congrats and thanks to all involved in making it such a great day.
In the main raffle we were lucky enough to win the 2 nights at the Green Park wigwams near Banchory and thought we would post a couple of pics so you could all see how nice it is there.
We contacted the owners beforehand to check it was ok to take 4 dogs and they said it was no problem. Weather was good and there are some lovely walks very close by.
Our 4 really enjoyed themselves and we were very pleased with the way they behaved. Our hearts sank when we returned from a walk to find that 2 small hairy terriers had move in to the neighbouring wigwam but after one initial bark from both Rosie and Isis they completely ignored the small furries.
Hope the pics give you some idea of how nice it is there both for humans and dogs! We enjoyed the experience so much that we have bought a tent!!
May 22, 2011

From May 22, 2011

From May 22, 2011

From May 22, 2011

Re: Green Park wigwams

Looks great & love the pics. Brilliant that you were able to take all 4 greys with you

Re: Green Park wigwams

Hi Guys

We are pleased that you enjoyed our show and hope to see you again next year (make sure you pass the word and also pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Green parks we certainly had some excellent raffle prizes this year on offer and hope to have similiar next year as well (hope I have not set myself up to much here )

Look out for more show pictures and results in this month's newsletter (which I hope to have out shortly