Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pilot at home in Orkney

Pilot has settled in at his new home in Orkney; here are some pictures of him, they are also on the "Post Your Pics" pages.

Pilot 2

Pilot 1

Pilot 3

Re: Pilot at home in Orkney

Awwww! He certainly looks to be right at home. Lovely to see.

Nice to see such a happy dog.
PS. I have never been to Orkney but I imagine it must be very beautiful over there. I like remote areas where people can be such close to nature.

Thanks Karen & Stan, Yes Orkney is beautiful - lots of stunning panoramic views, beaches and wildlife and a lovely quality of light. I am not originally from here, but it is my favourite place.
Pilot is still doing well. We just love him to bits.

Looks like Pilot's really struggling to settle in . . . NOT, ha, ha. Lovely pics

Some more pictures of Pilot at his new home.

Here are 3 more pictures of Pilot at home. These are also on the Post Your Pics page 48.

Pilot 4

Pilot 5

Pilot 6

Re: Some more pictures of Pilot at his new home.

Lovely to see him settled. His coat looks fantastic.

Lovely pictures. His raised feeder is great - where did u get it?

Thanks Karen and Shona, for your kind words (I'll tell Pilot!) and John for putting the photos on.
We have 2 of those stands - which were custom made for our previous Greyhound Mindy - by a Blacksmith friend in York. Fortunately Pilot is more or less exactly the same height.

Would I be able to get your friend to make me a double feeding stand? Maisie & Big B would luv one. I have a raised double feeder but it would be better if it was a bit higher & your 1 looks a lot more stable than mine
I would expect to pay for it of course

Greyt pics of Pilot looks like hes been there for years well done on taking him into your home and heart xxxx amanda

Photobucket

pilot 8

pilot 9