Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GLENROTHES MONTHLY WALK.

Hi Guys,
Remember the monthly walk is this Sunday, 5th June at Riverside Park Glenrothes.
The walk starts from the car park at 11am.
The weather forecast is very good so come along and stretch your legs with the dogs while you're getting a sun tan.
Remember, doggies on leads and pick up the poopies.
Massive raffle prizes to be won and merchandise to be bought.
See you all there.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: GLENROTHES MONTHLY WALK.

Hi
could anyone give my the post code of Glenrothes walk for sat nav , asI dont know area at all.
thanks Bert

The main entrance for Riverside Park is off the A911 Leslie Road, Glenrothes. A good starting point would be to head for the Fettykil Fox pub which sits off the Leslie Roundabout (KY6 3EP) north of the park entrance. Depending on which direction you come from once you get to Leslie Roundabout - it has the large Iris sculptures on the eastern side - you take the first exit after the Irises (heading south) and tootle down Leslie Road towards Glenrothes. The entrance to the park is first on the right between the pedestrian crossing and the bridge over the River Leven. Hope that helps - I aways Google Streetview before I go anywhere so that I have my bearings.

Louise

According to the Fifedirect website the address is;

Riverside Park, Glenrothes
Fettykil Fox, Leslie Road, Glenrothes,KY6 3EP

I'll be using that on our satnav, so if we both get it wrong we can just go for a walk together