Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May newsletter

I thought I had posted this but can't see but anyway the dog show special newsletter is now available to download I hope you enjoy

Re: May newsletter

Loved the newsletter, especially as we didn't make the Show this year - it gave a real flavour of what a great day it was and what a fantastic team effort it takes to make it bigger, better and more profitable every year. Sounds like you're going away on business for a rest, Alex! Congratulations to everyone involved.

Alex,
Once again a great Newsletter. The Dog Show Editions are our favourite editions each year.
It is another great way of looking back at the achievements and dedication of the organising team, Without all their many months of hard work involved to put the dog show together worthy of the name.
GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE DOG SHOW!
I like the way you have layed out the pictures with the stalls at the show getting an individual mention and their contact details beside their picture.
It was great seeing Moffat Catering Equipment Company being thanked for all their support in sponsoring our whole show.
I took the pictures of the whole show to try and tell a story of the show not just the show ring. To try and give you a feel for the show.

Remember you can see all my pictures and videos from the show on the,
Greyhound Rescue Fife 2011 Virtual Dog Show Thread "last Post 11th May" as this was posted.

Thanks Alex

George, Morag, and the Hounds

Hi Alex and Lynne,
A brilliant newsletter Alex, in line with the super standard of the dog show.
Congratulations on an excellent production.
Celia and Jimmy.