Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Collar

Hi guys wonder if anyone can help me here.After the walk today I looked at Bambis collar and the stitching is starting to go but for the life of me I cant remember where I got her collar (it was online) although I do remember it costing me an arm and a leg (but it is lovely!!)!!lol Im looking for a leather slip collar for her and they cant be that hard to find as loads of the greys wear them but the only site I could find online is celtic hounds. Any one know a good place to get one? Thanks guys! x

Re: New Collar

You've got the posh version of the ones GRF issue. If you want to slum it like the rest of us you could get one from Celia and Jimmy, but if you want another fancy padded posh one try here

Hi Joan
I am quite sure Celia would sell you one of the slip collars that are used in the kennels,it is ANNREES collars that we use in the kennels

Aw you two are geniuses!!! Thats the name of where I got it! Wonder why that didnt come up when I searched?! No matter thats me sortednow thank u so much!!! x

Aw Ive ordered her the posh one cos it was only £4 extra and it has stopped all the hair coming off her neck when she birls round in one of her anti dog dances!!lol Shes worth every penny!!lol thanks again guys! x