Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP ___ HELP___HELP.

Hi Guys,
On Saturday 16 July we're fortunate to be allowed to have a bag pack at Asda, Dalgety Bay, from 11am to 4pm.
Some of our volunteers are needed to work at the kennels and a lot of volunteers are on holiday.
This means that, at the moment, we are very short of volunteers for the bag pack.
If any people could come, even if just for a short time, this would make the bag pack possible.
It is a great chance to make some good funds for our homeless greyhounds, so the chance should not be lost.
Please tell us if you can make it.
Thank you.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: HELP ___ HELP___HELP.

would be happy to help on 16th!
clyde (ben)and the gang sends their love

Hi Guys

Pat and I can come and help for a couple of hours. Let us have the postcode etc and we will come along to help.

Love Kaz and Pat

Hi

Would love to help out from 2.30 till 4 on the 16th - really sorry I am not able to get there any earlier as I work till 1.45 on a Saturday

Janet

A big thank you to everyone who is volunteering to help our homeless hounds.
The post code for Asda, Dalgety Bay is KY11 9JX.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.
Celia and Jimmy.

were happy to come down and help and will be there for the start. michele,,nic,,kate.

Hi guys. We will be able to do a couple of hours on Saturday, we will probably get there for 11. See you there. (Should also be able to hand over some money to you from Ebay sales)

See you saturday

Kaz, Pat and Ace

Christine and I will be there on Saturday.
Isobel

Hi guys,

How did we do yesterday at the bag pack???

Kaz, Pat and Ace

Hi Guys,
We've finally got it all counted.
It was a fabulous day. The grand total is one amazing £699.92.
We thank all the wonderful people who travelled and worked for the homeless dogs. You are one fantastic team.
A special thanks has to go to Christine who organised the day and who worked an extra 2 hours to help.
Thank you one and all.
Celia, Jimmy and the dogs.

Wow, an amazing total! What I found great was that even if people didn't want help packing their bags they often still gave a donation. Big thanks to Asda Dalgety Bay and it's customers.

Michele

That's a truly amazing amount of money, especially, when food shopping is getting more expensive by the day. Hats off to the shoppers and the volunteers - and the greyhounds who make it so rewarding. Awesome!