Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sox & Zola

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh, Sox got a home too - so happy for him, he's a fabulous boy.
Me & Bobby brought Zola home on Sunday afternoon & he's been an absolute sweetheart. No accidents at all. He's in the process of mastering the stairs and managing but not in the least bit elegant looking, lol - bless him. He absolutely adores his cuddles. Bobby showered him yesterday & he was very compliant but not very enthusiastic until it came to the towel dry & groom - he just couldn't get enough of it.
We have renamed him Franco. Zola made me think of the female athlete but Jimmy set me right saying he was named after Gianfranco Zola so voila, Franco it is

Re: Sox & Zola

That is great news that Sox has found his forever home. We looked at taking Sox with our new boy Leo and from our brief meeting he seemed a chilled out boy. Good luck Sox and enjoy your new home.

It is also great for Zola who seems to have been with Celia and Jimmy along time. He was admired from afar by us and is a beautiful dog. Like Sox we met Zola when we were up looking for our pair. Best of luck to Zola – sorry Franco from their ex kennel mates Leo and Carrie.