Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Invitation to all friends of GRF

On Saturday we will be rehoming our 500th dog.To celibrate this fantastic achievement it would be nice if we could have an informal get together, with a buffet. If everyone brought along something for the buffet then there would be no expense incurred by the kennel.
This is an open invitation to friends old and new,come along and join in the celebrations and see the magnificient dogs we have in our care at the moment.
Bert

Re: Invitation to all friends of GRF

What a great idea. Unfortunately we are away this weekend otherwise we would have been there.

Congratulations to you all on the achievement.

Kaz, Pat and Ace

Hi Folks,
The 500th dog will be rehomed at 2pm on Saturday during the party. Numbers 501 and 502 are going out too.
We are having the press at the party ( not the NOTW !! ).
We hope to see lots of our friends there on the day.
See you then.
Celia and Jimmy.

Aw I hope you all have a fantastic day!!Unfortunately I can't make it on Saturday which is a shame as Im sure its gonna be a lovely gathering. Have fun!x

Not sure we will be able to make it which is a shame but hope it's an awesome party.

A fantastic achievement Celia and Jimmy and all your volunteers. We are very proud to have been a very small part of what has been going on at GRF and always make people aware of where you guys are and the work you do.

Massive congratulations to you all.

That sounds lovely. I'll be there I hope.

Sorry we will not be there on Saturday, if you can keep the party going till Tuesday we will join in then. David & Nova

I'm working this weekend and don't finish till 5.30. I'm only about 10 minutes away from the kennels but not sure if anyone will still be there then??????????? Hope the re-homed numbers just keep going up.
Love
Isobel

Remember folks. The 500 rehoming party is at the Baltree kennels on Saturday 23 July and the rehoming takes place at 2pm. Come along and enjoy the fun.
We thank you all for making this occasion possible for us. There is no way we could have done it without you.
Thank you, one and all.
Celia and Jimmy and 500 dogs.

Thanks for an excellent party, even if I was the only one in fancy dress...

Hi Guys,
Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it such a lovely day for us.
We hope that you enjoyed yourselves - we certainly did. Nice to reach 502.
We will post pics.
Celia and Jimmy.

Thank you for a lovely day - weather was perfect, great company, food and drink and LOTS to celebrate.
Fox says it was lovely to see all her old friends again and she REALLY enjoyed all the treats and attention.
Mike was seriously smitten with Bob, Celia, so maybe you should work on him next time!
Well done and a big thank you,
Mike, Marion and the Gang of Five

Here are some pictures from our 500 party.

Party 1

Party 2

Party 3

Party 4

Party 5

Party 6

Party 7

Party 8

Party 9

Party 10