Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vets in Cambuslang

we were lucky enough to adopt Dolly and Captain on Saturday and wondered if anyone could recommend a good vet, knowledgeable about greyhounds in the Cambuslang area? These are our first dogs so we don't have any contacts yet. Hope you can help.

Re: Vets in Cambuslang

Well done for re-homing 2 greyhounds. They make wonderful pets and love going in the car. They are really loving and affectionate. We live in Strathaven with our 2, Sally and Duke, and take them to a practice in Hamilton who are very good. We lost our other greyhound,Lucy,last month at the age of 12 and the vets were very supportive during that time which meant a lot to us. The practice is called MacRitchie and their address is 84 Portland Place, Hamilton, ML3 7LA, Tel: 01698 283400. I hope this is of help to you. Looking at the map the practice is about 10 miles away from you.If we can be of any help feel free to contact us.
Our mobile no is 07973 481918 as we spend a lot of time at our caravan and we cannot get Wifi.

Re: Vets in Cambuslang

Hi there,
We're in airdrie and use acres vets for Archie and Gracie. They treat some of the greyhounds from rgt (I think) out by Cumbernauld. We had Gracie dressed there with no probs at all. If you fancy a chat about grehound foibles my email address is lisaduncan42@hotmail.com
Hope alls going well with your two!