Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ace is the boss!!

We have had Ace for two years now and he has changed our lives so much.

Not only did we chose a new car to suit him, and re arrange the house to accomodate him.

He know tells us when its bedtime.

Over the last few days, we have left our back door open as it has been warm in the house. Normally we send him out for a final wee before we go to bed about 10'ish and he goes upstairs with us with a biscuit.
The last few evenings however, because the back door has been open, he has taken himself outside at 10pm for a final wee, comes into the living room, makes a fuss of us both and has a whining session, then goes upstairs to bed on his own!!.

Well I never, I guess he thinks he is the boss of this house - and we are beginning to believe he is right.

Kaz, Pat and Ace the boss dog!!

Re: Ace is the boss!!

Hi Karen,

Its funny to hear that Ace does this too. Over the last few months Quincy has started once he has come in from his night time walk and been fed he goes straight to the door at the bottom of the stairs and just stares at us then once you open the door he goes up to his bed. Its funny how there personalities change eh once their paws are under the table.

Karen

Re: Ace is the boss!!

Hey guys
Nice to hear that your all getting trained as well as Princess Bambi has got me trained!!lol x