Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pictures from todays paddle - Lochore

Here's a few pictures I took today in between wading through some of the bigger puddles;

Re: Pictures from todays paddle - Lochore

Hi Steve,
WATER beautiful lot of pictures. Thanks for taking them and posting them for us to see.
Celia and Jimmy.

Very good pictures! Despite the adverse weather quite a few people and dogs turned up on the walk! I am just wondering.... Who is the owner of the fluffy white tail (like a fox-brush) in the picture nr 10? It seems quite unusual for a greygound

That is my greyhound/saluki x, Nellie. She's a rescued failed courser.

Hi Lucy,
Nellie looks beautiful with her unusual tail!

Wonderful setting and great pictures, Steve, thank you.
I currently have shower and shampoo & set duties for invalid aged parent on a Sunday morning and I'd gladly trade them for a walk in the rain!
Marion

Aw someone might have replied to my message bout the rain and said "Actually its not raining much down here"!!!lol It was bucketing down in Dundee!!! Can see what Steve meant now about me being a wimp!!! Sorry Bambi!!! x

I wouldnt worry too much Joan.

When we left Dundee yesterday it was raining hard, but we just hoped it was better down there. It wasn't raining much when we got there but it pelted down while they were on the walk.

Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately!!) I have a problem with my ankle so had to sit it out in the car!!!

Kaz

You were not alone, Joan. Having squelched out for a brief morning walk, we'd had enough. Even with raincoats on the dogs were not amused so we decided not to bother with the walk. Wimps 'r, us.

Hi,
Sonic and Brhea had a good time on the walk, despite the rain. I've never seen Sonic so excited to go for a walk in the rain