Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potential lost greyhound in Kirkcaldy.....

Hi everyone

Bit random this and I'm only going on the word of the guy that is cutting the grass of our next door neighbour (!?!) but he just stopped me as I was coming back from walking the blacks (Jack still snoozing in kitchen!) and told me he saw a brown greyhound running loose in the BORELAND ROAD area of Kirkcaldy at the weekend.

I asked him if it was Brindle rather than Brown but he assured me it was definitely Brown. Seemingly the dog had a lead and collar on so one assumes it is indeed a pet. The guy said he tried to catch it but it was to no avail.

BORELAND ROAD is not far from Randolph Park where the recent whippet races were held.

Im afraid this is all the info I have but if anyone has lost a greyhound over the weekend or indeed lost one but then managed to find it again please let us know so that we can maybe piece together some bits of this random jigsaw.

It may of course be nothing and the owners caught the dog themselves but thought it best to float this out there.

Fingers crossed the grey came to no harm.....

Ben, Lyndz and the gang....

Re: Potential lost greyhound in Kirkcaldy.....

Lyndz and I (and a couple of our lot) will go and have a look around the area this evening when Lyndz returns from work, see if we can spot this potential runaway....

Minnie is pretty good at spotting things (anything!) so we may utilise her talents!

We will keep you posted. If anyone has any info on this then please leave a comment on this thread.

Thanks

Just checked Doglost but nothing listed as missing on it.

Michele

Thanks Michele

We went up and had a look around the area but no loose grey to be seen. Could be nothing but we will keep our ears and eyes open....