Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rainbow Bridge Animation (Our Dedication To Paddy,Jenny, & Gypsy) and all fallen Hounds

Following the sad losses of Paddy, Jenny and Gypsy over the last few days I thought this was a nice little animation of The Rainbow Bridge connecting "Heaven to Earth" to post as a tribute to them!
R.I.P.

Also as Greyhound Rescue Fife has now re-homed over 500 Greyhounds since 2005 which is a fantastic achievement, But sadly some are no longer with us.

I would also like to use this post to remember those one's that have sadly passed over the Rainbow Bridge. They might not be with us any more but they are definitely never forgotten.

R.I.P.

Please click the link to view.

www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

To all Fallen Hounds R.I.P.

Thinking of you always!

Hope you like the animation!

George, Morag, Billy & Lassie

Re: Rainbow Bridge Animation (Our Dedication To Paddy,Jenny, & Gypsy) and all fallen Hounds

Aw that is lovely guys!!

Altho to be fair if u could see the state of me now I dont think u would be thinking id enjoyed it!!!

RIP and run free to all the loved pets and especially my Sammy, Mork and Mindy every rainbow i see reminds me of them xx

PS Away 2 give my Bambi a huge hug now!! x

Re: Rainbow Bridge Animation (Our Dedication To Paddy,Jenny, & Gypsy) and all fallen Hounds

Thank you so much,

You have no idea how much this is appreciated. I new if we turned to the forum we would get so much support. You have all been wonderful.

Mummy and Daddy of Jenny who passed. x

Hi George and Morag,
That is indeed a lovely animation.
Celia and Jimmy.

Thankyou so much for posting this, it's beautiful & has reduced me (Shona) to a blubbering wreck . . . again. Miss our Big B so much. We were so lucky to have him for to short a time but have loads of happy memories to cherish for a lifetime

Ahhh lovely, but I'm weeping buckets now - reminded of the day I held my beloved Craig in my arms and he went to sleep forever. I look at Annie and Mikey and think the pain of the ineviatable some day will be too much to bear. God bless all those who are lost.
Isobel