Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
charity night for the dogs

Hi Im organising a charity night to raise some cash. Its a good band some guys from the complete stone roses. Hopefully dj as well and a raffle. Ive booked the linlithgow rose club and everyone welcome although I know its across the water. Heres hoping we make a good whack for the hounds

30th sept and £10 per person

Re: charity night for the dogs

my sons a DJ do you want me to ask him the price for it?how much are you willing to pay?

Hi Heather thanks for the offer. Ive contacted someone who will do it for £100 but if I dont hear back Ill be in touch.

Thanks

Esther

Hi Heather my dj friend is going on holiday on that date. Can you ask your son if he would do it for £100. Failing that ive another number to try.

Thanks
Esther

Hi Esther that will be no problem! Here is our phone number 01383881958-you can speak to him for final arrangements should be a great night x

Thanks Heather, Ill be in touch soon. Im going to get the tickets printed. The band is good. 1 Of the guys playing is out of complete stone roses. Hes doing this before touring. The singer is a friend.
Im going to have a raffle,that always brings in extra.
Speak soon

Esther

Hi Heather, making up tickets, does your son want his name on them.

E

Hi Esther yes he would like that -DJ Martyn will be fine thanks H

Hi Heather tickets on their way. I have been given 3 raffle prizes so far. 2 for barlunchs in a hotel and 1 for handmade dog collar to suit whichever dog. Speak soon

Esther

Thats good news Esther -looking forward to it

Do your friends want any tickets put aside Heather?

will ask around and let u know at the moment just us two and the dj!

Hi if anyone wants to donate a bottle for the raffle , that would be great. I can come to pick it up from the kennels the week before the night..

Hi Heather, tickets are here. Im looking forward to meeting you all. I will call soon.

Esther

looking forward to meeting everyone=will bring a bottle and the dj!

Hi Heather, will call soon. I am also auctioning a guy at the night out. They say hes good at DIY lol. Hes a good sport doing this..

Really looking forward to this tonight folks-hope we can raise a few pounds for the hounds-Esther has put a lot of work in we are just ferrying the DJ and his equipment-wish us luck!

Hi Esther,
Thanks for all your great work. We appreciate all your efforts. Good luck tonight. Hopalong Jimmy sends his apologies, as you know.
Have a great time.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi thanks to Heather and family for a good night and a good laugh.
We raissed £401 profit for all you greys out there..

A lot of sore heads in the morning though.
See you soon with the cash

Well done Heather and Esther and everyone else involved. Sorry we couldnt make it. That is a great amount. Well done.

Kaz and Pat Brundell and Ace x

Hi Esther,
You are a magic lady. Thank you very much for all the time and effort that you've put in for the dogs.
That is a lot of food coming the dogs' way.
Thank you very much from Celia, Jimmy and every one of the dogs.

she`s not kidding when she says "a lot of sore heads" had to take the saturday off work and just starting to feel better now.lol

Hi Angela,
Glad that you obviously had a great time.
You obviously need some fresh air - just borrow Jet's feet and go water skiing.
Thanks for helping at the do.
Celia and Jimmy.