Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please find a home for Fred soon!

His photo is lovely and I'm already smitten but I am STRICTLY forbidden to have more than 4 greyhounds, or I'll be disowned (and probably certified ).
So please find a lovely home for him soon before he reels me in and gets me in (even more) trouble!
Marion

Re: Please find a home for Fred soon!

Marion, I think you have a thing about brindle hounds
I totally agree he looks stunning! Anyway look in the eyes of Barney! Are not they beautiful? Murphy, Ellwood, Butch, Missy, Tig (very unusual colouring!), Jackson and so on, are also real heart breakers! If I had to choose, I would be in real trouble...
Sometimes I think it is even better I can not re-home a dog because if I chose one, I would feel guilty I did not choose one of the others...
I know it is wrong thinking... Hopefully all of them will find their right, loving persons and homes.

Stan, You're right again, my first greyhound was a brindle and I shall always have a soft spot for them. Of course all the hounds are wonderful and you should never judge a book (or a greyhound) by its cover, as they say.
I have my family of four (including one fawn lurcher)and I am content. Fred will be fine

he is a cutie :)

I already have moorhens disease

Lassie and lady have to carlm down a bit before I get another

mags