Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep those cans coming!!!!

The latest lot of Tesco clubcard vouchers arrived and with their voucher exchange on petfood we were able to purchase just over 100 large cans of dogfood for the kennels.
As long as Tesco give clubcard points for aluminium drinks cans we'll be collecting them to recycle.
We are also able to recycle mobile phones and ink cartridges for the homeless hounds.

Karen and Pat Brundell have been doing a greyt job selling on ebay building up GRF's reputation on there. If you have anything unwanted that they could sell on ebay (or for bigger items at auction) please post on here or drop them an email.

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting our fundraising by donating items for sale or collecting cans. Thanks too to Amy and her family for sharing the load by recycling cans at their local Tesco.

Re: Keep those cans coming!!!!

Well done Michelle - we have one black bag of cans for you which we brought back from the kennels on Sunday - we couldnt fit any more in the car.

If anyone does have anything they think might sell on ebay or at auction then let me know.

Regards
Kaz, Pat and Ace

Re: Keep those cans coming!!!!

keep your fingers crossed as there is a person on gumtree from a pub who has put up a ad to collect cans from there premises hopefully it aint a spam ad i have sent them a message asking to collect the cans for yous so just have to see if i get a reply as i can bring them over weekly to queensferry tesco for yous to put through http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/offered-free-aluminium-cans-for-uplift-charityor-scrap/86793113
i know the postcode os i am going to take a trip down to the pub and see i its a real ad