Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barney has got a new home!!!!

I am so happy to see Barney has got a new home. I think he is very shy but will come out of his shell very soon. His beautiful, pleasing and gentle eyes have always made my "icy" heart melting...All the best in your new home Barney!!!!

Re: Barney has got a new home!!!!

I agree!!! He has got gorgeous eyes!!And I have to say I am also sooooooo glad that Rafa has a new home he is just the loveliest boy in the world!!! Now if Dennis could get a new home and there was a stop put on all new boy dogs then it may be safe for me to look at the "Please Choose Me" page...naa thats never gonna be the case is it!! And yes Ive already spotted the new boys...sigh...lol x

Actually I just looked back at the Please Choose Me page and realised that I just told a HUGE lie as there is still Patch (oh and that pic of him as a puppy on post your pics!!!)and Bob and Butch and poor Len and...yeh I could go on forever!!!lol

Thanks for wishing Barney all the best in his new home. Graham and I are his new owners and I'm over the moon to have a dog in the house again. Barney has taken over my last greyhound's duvet and spends a lot of time on that, and just today has discovered how comfortable the settee is!

It is early days yet and he is still very wary, but I already feel he is very special.

Anne

So glad to hear Barney is settling. He was such a scared boy, it's lovely to hear that he has his own family now to show him how good life can be.

Please keep us updated on his progress.

The question is: "Why was he so scared?" I know that some dogs are shy and others not but there is a big different between being shy and scared. I do not want to go further on this subject in public but there must be a reason for that in his past...
I think Barney is a very special dog, loving and full of affection. He has all the traits to make the most wonderful pet!