Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2012 Calendar- Sponsors and Models needed!

Calling all hounds!
I hope your 2 leggers have been snapping away capturing your best side as it's that time again when we're seeking entries for the 2012 calendar.
It will be a 12 month calendar and to ensure it's a financial success for GRF we need to find a sponsor for every month. The suggested minimum donation is £25. If you or anyone you know is interested in sponsoring a month please please get in contact.
Last year we had a number of supporters who sponsored the page featuring their dogs photo. You do not have to sponsor a page to get your dogs photo in. In 2010 everyone who submitted a photo had it included in the calendar. Preference will be given to dogs who have not been in past calendars. Please email your photos to marfykiwi@sky.com

Thanks,
Michele

Re: 2012 Calendar- Sponsors and Models needed!

Michelle

We would be happy to sponsor a page again if you end up short of sponsors.

I know Ace is on next month's calendar for this year but if you get loads of offers then thats fine, but keep us in reserve if not.

Cheers

Kaz

Hi Michelle

We would love our 3 to be in the next calender so will send you some photos.

We also would be happy to sponsor a month whether or not you use our photos.

Elaine & Steven

Thanks Karen and Elaine.
We've had a few super photos submitted already but need more so get clicking.

Please don't forget it's getting the sponsors that makes the calendar such a financial success. The previous two calendars have raised £500+ each for the homeless hounds. Over 200 calendars get sold and a company's advert will be on view for a month and easily referred to for the rest of the year.

Thanks,
Michele

Hi Michele,we would love our joe to appear in the calender if sucessful could he be april as its the month he found his forever home with us this year , we would also like to sponsor the calendar.Gillian& David.photo to follow.

HI HOW MUCH ARE THE CALENDARS/

CAN I SEND A CHEQUE FOR XMas cards
PAYABLE TO

JANICE DEVINE

Hi Michelle

Have sent some photos - hope they are ok. Let me known if any problems.

Elaine x

Michelle, what is the cut off date for submission of photos or sponsorship?

Hi Isobel

I am replying on behalf of Michelle as she is away on holiday this week.

I dont know when the cut off was, but the calendar is now at the printers so its too late for this year.

Sorry

Regards

Kaz Brundell