Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great week for rehoming black & whites!

Congratulations on rehoming 3 gorgeous black and white greyounds yesterday! I was initially further overjoyed because Fred disappeared from the top line, but he was actually cunningly relegated to the bottom line - never mind pet your time will come!

Re: Great week for rehoming black & whites!

So pleased to see wee Maggie got a home, she was one of my dogs I reared her from birth :) Such a lovely little girl.. hope she has found her forever home ..
I've more dogs in at the kennels.... Fred,Trina and Patch who I all raised will hopefully find their forever homes soon ... I visited the kennels not long ago as Celia and Jimmy have taken alot of our dogs after they've retired , a Fantastic place, and I wouldnt want anywhere else for my dogs to go ...
Thanks Celia and Jimmy for all your help with rehoming our dogs :)

Louise

Louise,
How great to have your contribution to the forum, thank you. As you may have read, Fred is my pin-up and I haven't even met him yet (not allowed!).
Trina also nearly melted my resolve to stop at four, when I met her recently - she's SO friendly and a wee bit lurcher-like. I'm sure Celia and Jimmy will work their magic.

Hi Marion ..

Oh you'd love Fred .. lol Fred and Trina were kennel mates for yrs.. brother and sister :) glad theyre both with Celia ... I have more dogs there too Ellwood,Syd, Boaty and my fav Butch he's such a sweetie :) I would have more in the house too, but not allowed either .. lol

Louise