Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winter jackets

Hi folks, I wonder if anyone can recommend a good place to buy greyhound winter jackets. I have had current jackets for a while and I'm looking to buy two new cosy waterproof ones. Thanks

Re: Winter jackets

I get my coats from the RGT website and have found the quality & service to be very good. I did use the Greyhound Megastore but they took 2 months with my last order and eventually sent the wrong things.

Hi Ailsa

There's an ebay shop called "poshtogs4dogs" which have a good range. They have lots of winter coats etc, and the prices are also quite good.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Steven & Elaine

Hi ,I was selling greyhound coats at our dog show , have a few left 30in can get more if there are more people interested all the profits go GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE Will leave one at kennels as a sample, colours are red, blue ,black green, yellow with flourecent stripe coats are waterproof blizzard coats (high neck)

Davie Caulfield at Sporting Dog Supplies. Everything Greyhound. Coats are great. Mobile 07748 728 529. Hope this helps.

Just a reminder about the coats that Bert is selling, they are ALL PROFITS TO GRF - EVERY SINGLE PENNY so please think about them - only size 30s at the moment but can get more sizes - please ask.

No better way to help the Kennel funds and get your greyhound a lovely winter coat at that same time