Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Still alive !!! & newsletter

First of all just to let you know we are still alive and well !
The last 3 month's have been pretty hectic with work and various items that have been going wrong ! central heating, washing machine and car all "knackered" on top of that got phoned nicked last week - "lucky white heather

Anyway enough about my moans, I have finally completed the latest issue of the newsletter and it is now available to download and read (about time I here you all say THe kennel information is not as up to date as I would have liked it but thought it would be better to get this up and running again and take from there for next month.

Remeber the newsletter is for everybody so please feel free to email me with any info that you would like published in particularly dog of the month articles or recent dog friendly holidays etc. Hope you enjoy

P.S. If we do manage to sort out transport will catch up with you all on Sunday

Re: Still alive !!! & newsletter

Hi Alex

Thanks very much for the great newsletter. We have missed you, sorry you have had so many trials and tribulations to contend with.

We would also like to thank you for your mention of our Ebay and Auction efforts for GRF. We will be handing over another bundle of cash to Celia and Jimmy on Sunday.
I am also making greetings cards from old cards people have received on their birthdays. I sell these at work for the greys so if anyone has a birthday or anniversary, or any occasion coming up, please dont throw those greetings cards in the bin. Bring them along to the walk or drop them in the kennels, I can make good use of them. And if anyone has any items they think may sell on ebay or at auction, please let us know.

Our email address is kward4959@aol.com

Thanks again

Kaz & Pat Brundell

Oh and Ace of course

Hi Karen,

How do we find you on ebay?

chers

Hi

GRF have their own ID on ebay.

If you put the following in the search box

greyhound.rescue.fife

you should be able to see what is for sale. Not much on there at the moment, I need to find time to do some more photography and listing, probably get some more done at the weekend.

Thanks

Kaz

Hi Alex,
Another cracking newsletter. Thank you very much indeed. Liked the flatulence section. Maybe not of interest to Hearts supporters but fine for Air United supporters.
Thanks for all the time and hard work that you put into the newsletter. We appreciate it very much.
Celia and Jimmy.

Thanks Kaz

Brilliant newsletter Alex, thank you. They say most great artists produce their best work under conditions of stress, and you've had more than your share recently! Hopefully the gremlins leave you in peace and go meddling elsewhere for a while.
I can vouch for the value of yogurt in treating flatulence (in greyhounds ). I do think it's genetically/physiologically programmed to some extent, though, as I have a lurcher who is the dog equivalent of a junk food addict and he has never created even a bubble of gas in his life! He also produces perfectly formed poo and has never had an 'accident' in the house. His diet is identical to the greys but I have to feed him less, because he loves his treats so much and he's blind, so nobody can resist him! Mind you, I'd willingly put up with a bit of gas, if only he could see again.