Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glamis 2011

Let's hope that our two days at the Countryside Festival at Glamis proves to be a successful venture and lots of homes are found.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/daibri/Glamis%202011/

Re: Glamis 2011

I would like to thank David ,Nova and Janet for giving up their weekend to help us at Glamis.I would also like to thank Jimmy and Celia for allowing us to take Bella,Mafi,Sandy Fire and Tig. A big thank you to Averil who came along to support us on Saturday with her two greyhounds ,we spoke to many people about greyhounds answered countless questions and encouraged people that said they were interested in adopting a greyhound to come along to the kennels and have a chat with Celia and Jimmy.The stars of the show in our eyes were our fantastic hounds,BELLA,MAFI,SANDY,FIRE,TIG,who were supported by Stacey and Lady Gaga.Thanks to Catriona of Jaggy Thistles for letting us take part in the Festival,we are looking forward to 2012 at Glamis
kind regards Bert and Irene for GRF

Re: Glamis 2011

My family and i had a lovely day at Glamis on Saturday but the real highlight of the day was meeting the volunteers of GRF and the absolutley gorgeous Bella and Mafi...in fact i feel i must apologise to Bert as it must have felt as though my oldest son ws stalking you and the dogs. :-)

Pictures taken by David.

Let's go dad, I've got a home.

Doing what a greyhound does best.

Friends old and new.

Go on mum, say yes.

Take your pick, any one of three.

Ferret racing? Can we have a go.

Day two and ready to go.

Where's my dad.

Re: Pictures taken by David.

Brilliant pics. Wish we could have made it along to help.

Who is the black greyhound with the white spots??

He looks just like Ace!!

Kaz & Pat Brundell and Ace

I think the dog was called minnie when she was at the kennels.

Thanks Bert, Irene, Janet, David and Nova for two fantastic shifts at Glamis. Those were two very long, hard days of work.
Thank you for spreading the good word about greyhounds and for collecting the marvellous sum of £226.37 for our homeless hounds. Well done the Famous Five. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
The photos are a brilliant record David.
Celia and Jimmy.