Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUNDAY WALK AT PERTH.

Hi Guys,
Remember our next walk is on Sunday in Perth.
It starts at the car park near Bell's Sports Centre on the North Inch at 11am.
Weather looks likely to be good so come along and enjoy a nice walk using a different route this year. Remember dogs on lead and lifta da poo.
Hope to see you all there.
Joan the postcode is PH1 5HS.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: SUNDAY WALK AT PERTH.

sorry! won`t be able to walk on Sunday as Clyde was running around the garden and managed to pull out a toenail.
He is now bandaged and under house arrest till monday.
Hope you all have a good time.

Looking forward to first walk with Rue Reward.

Looking forward to seeing you all again David.
Lynne - give poor Clyde a big cuddle from us.
Celia and Jimmy.

We will be there. I am still not able to do the walk - hopefully the hosp appt next wednesday will throw some light on my ankle problem.

I will be bringing some ebay sales money with me, and our sponsorship money for the Forth Road Bridge walk, and I have made you some more cards.

See you there

Love, Kaz, Pat and Ace

Very sorry folks but because of the exceptionally rainy weather we've had to cancel the walk.
So sorry.
Celia and Jimmy.

Just to say Millie and I thoroughly enjoyed the mini-walk we had round the North Inch this morning with the thirteen greyhounds who braved the weather. It wasn't too bad and we had no complaints from the hounds. Needless to say it's dry now and is brightening up. Thanks to all for a very enjoyable morning.

Hi
Would just like to thank everyone who braved the elements and took part in our mini walk today,nice to see the Lamond family with Rue ,who was rehomed in the past two weeks,also nice to see Amanda and Mick.It was a priviledge to take part in the walk and help raise the Greyhound awareness cause,we also raised some £50 from our merchandise which goes directly to GRF to help maintain our kennel and the welfare of our dogs.Thanks to all who took part in the walk,looking forward to meeting you all again at our coffee morning at Kinghorn on 29 Oct.
Bert and Irene

HiGuys,
At 8am this morning we cancelled the walk to save people getting soaked. Apparently it takes more than a force 10 monsoon to slow some great GRF folks down.
Well done everyone who helped - Jess for leading - Bert and Irene for collecting, Kaz and Pat for selling £71 on ebay for us and to all the members who turned up and bought things today.
What a great team.
Thank you all.
Celia and Jimmy.

We all had great time at the mini-walk, we haven't made it to many recently so it was nice to have one in Perth. The kids and dog didn't mind the rain! Looking forward to the next one. x