Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
merchandise table at perth walk

We will be at the Perth walk with our merchandise table where you will be able to buy christmas cards and a selection of other cards,walking out coats, fleeces for your grey,snoods, t shirts, baseball caps ,beanies,reversible waterproof jackets,pens and wristbands.
Please remember that ALL the profits from our table go directly to GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE for the up keep of the kennels and the welfare of our dogs.
Thanks Bert

Re: merchandise table at perth walk

can you tell me what your greys snoods and walking out coats are like,i cant see them in person as i live up in buckie.

Hi Gillian
the greyhound coats that I have are waterproof blizzard coats(coats have a high neck)the snoods are knitted and have been donated to us.If you are interested in anything we can post it to you,give me a call at 01501 751178
thanks Bert

Hi Bert,

I would like to get Dolly & Captain a fleece to wear in the house as it gets colder - is this OTT? At what temp will they get cold, because they always seem warmer than me! I am sure Jimmy & Celia have kept you up to date but Dolly & Captain are doing brilliantly. They still get really excited to see us, so the rugs remain on the wooden floor to stop them slipping! Also, I will get your book back to Kinross for you to collect.

Hi Valerie&George,
good to hear from you also great to hear that Captain &Dolly are doing fine and have settled into their forever home.A good rule of thumb is that if you feel cold then the dogs feel cold ,i dont think that they would need a fleece while they were in the house unless it got really cold like ice on the inside of the windows, I would use a fleece for taking dogs out on a cold dry night and the waterproof coat obviously for cold damp nights.We have some fleeces which have been donated to the kennels some are brand new others have been worn once or twice and would only need to be washed, the price for the fleeces would be £7 water proof Blizzard coats(coats with a high neck)£16+p&p .Let me know the size you need (measure from where the neck meets the shoulders to the root of the tail) we will be at the coffee morning at Kinghorn with all our merchandise,
best regards Bert ps have you voted for GRF get your friends and workmates to vote to put it on Facebook

Hi Valerie and George,
We're so glad that Dolly and Captain are still doing well.
Bert is correct regarding jacketing the dogs.
They are warmer than you since they have a warmer body temperature than humans. Nothing to worry about - they are hardy beasties.
Give them cuddles from us.
Celia and Jimmy.