Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home fit for a Queen

Hi Celia and Jimmy,
Lovely to see you yesterday and delighted to hear that her Maj-esty is joining the Fernie family, she is such a sweet hound (and so dainty compared with my well-muscled Foxy!).
You and Jimmy and Indie (spelling?) and Maj deserve medals for spending Sunday at Pets at Home instead of having some time off - the girls were so well behaved (even Celia! ). Hope to see you again at the coffee morning and/or the St Andrews walk.
Marionx, Mike, Kim, Dylan, Bryn, Foxy and Charlie

Re: Home fit for a Queen

I am so glad that Maj has in the end found her loving home. I was very sad to see her back and back in the kennels. I think she is a beautiful doggy hind.
PS. I know her name derives from Majesty but I am always tempted to put something Polish in my posts (maybe I am homesick...?) In Polish Maj is the name of month (May in English) and is pronounced Maay

Hi Marion,
Thank you for your kind words. It was great to see you and Mike again on Sunday.
Yes the girls were fantastic ( Jimmy says he couldn't agree about Celia !!!! ).
We look forward to seeing you both at Kinghorn.
Hi Stan,
Our Polish vocabulary is now coming on - we now know sikora and maj. That is two more than we knew before we met you.
Very best wishes to all.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi Jimmy and Celia,
Sikora and Maj have something in common! There are many sikoras flying in Maj. (There are many beautiful tits ( birds) flying in May in Poland!)
Best wishes,
Stan

stan, maj's race name was miss majestic and she was certainly that when she ran, it was such a lovely site to see her in full flow, she was a bit timid with folks she didn't know but not so timid when it came to the chicken slices that she loved,