Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EMERGENCY - EMERGENCY.

Calling up all our friends.
After leading in the RBS Community Force Project for 22 days we are now overtaken with only 5 days left. We desperately need the funding for this winter so please, please cast as many votes for GRF as possible. We need a large number. To vote go to :
http://communityforce.rbs.co.uk/project/387
Then register and vote for us.
We have little time left.
Thank you.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: EMERGENCY - EMERGENCY.

I have put up a couple of posters in Kinghorn. Have also re posted on facebook and will try to get my my colleagues to vote this afternoon

Just wondering how we are doing on this had a big push on last night from friends and families and chased up several in the work this morning who hadn't voted yet Is there anywhere on the site that tells you who is first, second, third etc ...... ?

We also emailed all our friends and family again yesterday and again posted on Facebook. I will also try and get staff at work to vote.

Just hope this final push makes the difference we need.

Kaz, Pat and Ace

doing a big push on my friends and family :)

made sure that my oldest children have voted
getting them to ask friends too

Mags

Have managed to get quite a few folk who said they were gonna vote but hadnt got round to it to vote and reminded workmates, friends and family to pass the message on to those they know...hopefully a last push is working?! Keeping fingers crossed!! x

Hi Guys,
Big push is going great. We polled 107 votes in the last 24 hours. 220 in the last 48. Totals, at the moment are :
1. Greyhound Rescue Fife. 883.
2. Riding for Disabled. 872.
3. Dalgety Bay playgroup. 396.
4. Radio West Fife. 333.(30 projects total)
It looks good but we can't be complacent. No2 polled 742 votes on Tuesday alone. Others can do the same.
Keep it going guys and thank you all for the hard work. Voting ends Monday at noon.
Celia and Jimmy.

Great news. But we need to keep those votes coming.

Come on everyone, get your workmates, neighbours, anyone who can to vote. xxx

Kaz and Pat and Ace has his paws crossed!!!

Any updates on the voting

GRF 1024
riding for the disabled 877

i think i have officially exhausted my online friends, northern greyhounds, facebook, greyhound scene, twitter, hopefully it's enough to help

Have bombarded all my real and facebook buddies-think they are fed up now!! lets hope it works

It's looking good at the moment isn't it? Thanks to everyone for your help. I just have one concern that could be nothing or may have the potential to change the situation at the last minute. Originally the end date was tomorrow evening (Sunday) but for a reason that they haven't explained RBS have changed the cut-off time to midday on Monday. The trouble is that when people are signing petitions or voting for things Mondays are always the busiest day. I think it's because it's the first day back at work and they get on the works computer and play around for a while doing things like that before getting down to another week of work, it's a psychological thing. Anyway, if that's the case we could see a flurry of votes for the other projects on Monday morning. To take it a step further I cynically wonder why RBS changed the rules anyhow, it's a strange thing to do isn't it? ----- Somebody got to them and asked them to do that???

GRF are so grateful to everyone who has been helping in this and if everyone contactable has now voted I can't see what else we can do anyway, but I just wondered if it might be worth putting out a last minute reminder in case there are still people who intended to vote but haven't got around to it, especially people who will be going in to work on Monday morning. They have changed the rules so let's try and use it to our advantage as well.

having one last push this weekend fingers crossed

Hey guys,
Obviously we have voted but have put the link on my facebook page..........hopefully get a few votes out of it............fingers crossed for the results on Monday!

Keith + Mark

Vote now stands at 1119

How can we check on other projects in the running,have looked,but obviously don't know the other projects involved,a link would help please,or some information.

Thanks

Hi Diana,
Getting exciting, isn't it ?
Go to
http://communityforce.rbs.co.uk/
then click " Find a project to vote for "
enter in voting area " south Fife "
Click " list " top left of the map.
Up comes each of 30 projects. You click " read more " on each one and you get the number of votes for each project.
It takes a wee while to go through them all.
Celia and Jimmy.

Thanks Celia and Jimmy,nail biting stuff,good luck

1138 votes now

Just managed to persuade my good buddy FORTH to lend his support. Didn't even know the lad used email that much but told me he was very happy to stick a vote on.

Just going to put link up on twitter. Got a few of my followers to vote last time so hopefully a few more will lend a hand and drive the greys to victory :D

Just added my vote. All the best.

I can not get onto the projects' website...Maybe it has already been closed. Anyway it seems that GRF has won! I checked it at 11.45 am and GFR was on the lead! 1158 votes!