Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last minute push

Our RBS project is looking good at the moment isn't it? Thanks to everyone for your help. I just have one concern that could be nothing or may have the potential to change the situation at the last minute. Originally the end date was tomorrow evening (Sunday) but for a reason that they haven't explained RBS have changed the cut-off time to midday on Monday. The trouble is that when people are signing petitions or voting for things Mondays are always the busiest day. I think it's because it's the first day back at work and they get on the works computer and play around for a while doing things like that before getting down to another week of work, it's a psychological thing. Anyway, if that's the case we could see a flurry of votes for the other projects on Monday morning. To take it a step further I cynically wonder why RBS changed the rules anyhow, it's a strange thing to do isn't it? Somebody got to them and asked them to do that???

GRF are so grateful to everyone who has been helping in this and if everyone contactable has now voted I can't see what else we can do anyway, but I just wondered if it might be worth putting out a last minute reminder in case there are still people who intended to vote but haven't got around to it, especially people who will be going in to work on Monday morning. They have changed the rules so let's try and use it to our advantage as well.