Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Found Grey Kirkcaldy

Just to let you know.
One of our postmen had a brindle girl grey run into his house last night. He has no idea where she has come from. He contacted his vet and she is not microchipped. She spent the night with him and he says she is an indoor girl as she kept trying to get on the couch. He thinks the fireworks scarred her and she had run off from her owner. If anyone knows of someone who has lost her, can they get in touch with the dog warden as they are holding her at the moment. If you need any further info, let me know. The address she spent the night was Lady Nairn Ave.

Re: Found Grey Kirkcaldy

There's nothing on DogLost UK or on LostDogs Scotland. Hopefully she will be reunited today with her owners.
I'm just so grateful our three aren't worried by fireworks or thunderstorms. Even so we still stay home with them, tv up loud etc

Michele

Hi Angela,
Could you possibly get the ear tattoos to me please ?
I might be able to identify her.
Jimmy.

Any news, has she been reunited with her owner? What a shame she must've been so scared & it's a great relief she ran into a dog lovers house

GOOD NEWS [ I have contacted the dog warden who told me the wee girl was taken to Union Farm. I am just off the phone to them who have told me that the owner came and got her last night. Yippeee.
She was frightened by the fireworks and ran off.
So glad she is back safe and sound.

oh so please to hear that

Brilliant news. So glad she's home safe & sound. Her owners must be so relieved too