Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUNDAY WALK AT ST ANDREWS.

Hi Guys,
Sunday sees our last scheduled walk of 2011. We might add something impromptu if the weather was guaranteed good in December.
However, Sunday's walk starts at the farthest away car park at the West Sands in St Andrews at 11am. Remember doggies on leads and pickupdapoopoo.
Lets make this a really nice last walk.
Merchandise, cards, raffle tickets on sale as usual. You could pick up a Christmas present for someone.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: SUNDAY WALK AT ST ANDREWS.

Wild horses won't keep us away this time! See you on Sunday and will definitely be shopping for a calendar, etc......
It might even be cold enough for Fox to wear her new coat!

Hi there,

My partner and I are hoping to come along for this walk on Sunday, however, we don't have a dog which we hope won't be a problem (we are hoping to rehome in the future) and we aren't completely sure which carpark it is - the one by the public toilets or the one further round by the side of the golf course?! We're travelling up from Edinburgh if that makes any difference!

We're hoping to be able to meet some owners, listen to all/any advice, stories, hints and tips as well as meet some greys - this is all research/preparation for when we do rehome a hound!

Thanks,
Allie :)

Hi Celia and Jimmy,
we won`t make it to the walk on Sunday as Chris is on call and it is too far too travel back to the hospital.
Hope yopu all have a lovely time

Allie
..we aren't completely sure which carpark it is - the one by the public toilets or the one further round by the side of the golf course?!

When you get to the main car park/information centre turn left along the road that runs between the golf coast and the beach. Just keep going until the road ends and you'll see a few cars parked up with folk wandering about with their greyhounds

As a specal treat and introduction to responsible greyhound ownership I am quite happy for you to walk with me and Kell and pick up anything he might deposit

Thanks Steve for the directions and for the...em...kind offer!! Odd as it may sound, I'd actually be happy to scoop for Kell! :)

Really looking forward to tomorrow :)

You're all heart, Steve!